Doctors and Health Professionals
You know how important diet and lifestyle are to reducing and eliminating acid reflux and that medications alone are often not the best long-term solution.
You give your patients directives and information on diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes. But you see first-hand, many patients struggle making changes on their own for consistent, long-term acid reflux management.
The Healing Acid Reflux online program gives your patients the daily and weekly hand-holding, tools, guidance, accountability, and support that they need to succeed.
Great Patient Candidates for the Healing Acid Reflux Online Program
Heartburn, acid reflux, and silent acid reflux sufferers.
Those with AR-related conditions, such as Barrett’s Esophagus, esophageal cancer, and others.
Those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications and antacids.
Those who’ve tried diet and lifestyle changes on their own without long-term or consistent success.
Caregivers (family, friends, health aides) to patients with acid reflux and related conditions.
Patients who don’t want to make diet and lifestyle changes, or who would prefer to live on medication, are not a fit for this program. To be successful, patients need to be ready, willing, and committed to change their lives.
Why does the Healing Acid Reflux online program work
when other programs don’t?
- CUSTOMIZED. Patients narrow the generic list of acid-causing foods and lifestyle factors to figure out their specific AR triggers. We also teach them how to modify problem foods and substitute healthy foods, so they don’t feel deprived — a big key for long-term success!
- PROVEN TESTING AND TRACKING METHODS. Our proprietary process gives patients a tool FOR LIFE to prevent their acid reflux from returning or worsening, as they encounter new foods and lifestyle situations, especially as their bodies age and change.
- INDIVIDUAL AND SMALL GROUP COACHING. Via a weekly video call, patients work directly with their health coach and each other, so they can get the expertise and guidance they need.
- DAILY ACCOUNTABILITY. Submitting daily online journals keeps patients engaged EVERY DAY for 5 weeks. This creates permanent healthy habits.
- CONVENIENT. As an online program, patients can participate from home or anywhere!
- AFFORDABLE. This program may be covered by insurance and tax-deductible. Our small groups provide personalized attention at a lower cost, and we offer payment plans and accept credit cards. With Healing Acid Reflux, patients will save thousands over their lifetime on doctor visits, testing, and OTC and Rx medications, which are no longer needed.
My symptoms began when I was only 16!
Twenty years ago, I was diagnosed with Barrett’s Esophagus, including narrowing of the esophagus, polyps, ulcerations, and bleeding. I’ve been taking 80 mg of Nexium daily for the past 10 years.
During the Healing Acid Reflux online program, I tested different foods, portion sizes, times of day to eat, sleeping positions, as well as increased my activity to find the right combination for me. I not only lost weight but because my acid reflux symptoms decreased in severity and frequency,
“I was able to cut my Nexium in half, a HUGE reduction,
and experience the same relief.”
Program Participant: February to April 2017
Let’s get started!
- Schedule an appointment with Susan Berman (HAR Owner and Program Creator) to get more information.
- Start referring patients to the Healing Acid Reflux online program.
- Request a Healing Acid Reflux presentation (virtual or live in-person) for doctors, nurses, and other health professionals.
- Sponsor a Healing Acid Reflux online program for patients within your hospital, medical center, practice, or community.
The Silent Acid Reflux Quiz can save your life. Instantly download the quiz here:
Your email is 100% safe. Please check your email to confirm your subscription.
More than 50 million adult Americans have Silent Acid Reflux (SAR) and don’t even know it. Could this be you?
If left untreated, SAR can cause esophageal damage, which sometimes causes cancer or other diseases. The good news?
SAR can be healed naturally, so let’s get started! Sign up for the quiz now by entering your name and email in the box.